Dedicated to Research
We are focused on developing CNS solutions.
Our Research & Development (R&D) seeks to address some of the most unmet medical needs for central nervous system disorders. We are focused on developing and commercializing treatments that make a difference in the lives of patients and their caregivers.
Our researchers fuel our innovation.
People who work here are really passionate about what they do. They believe in their work and they're commited to ensuring that we find the right answers to what we are working on. Everybody wants to challenge themselves.
Vice President, Clinical Development
Areas of focus for our current pipeline:
- Pseudobulbar Affect
- Acute Treatment of Migraine
- Acute Treatment of Migraine in Pediatrics
- Agitation in Alzheimer’s disease
- Residual Schizophrenia
- Disinhibition in Dementia
- Traumatic Brain Injury Behavioral Dysfunction